For 4 spring rolls (2 persons):
FOR THE ROLLS:
- 1 avocado
- ½ a red capsicum
- ½ cucumber
- 1 tomato
- Tempeh (I love the Byron Bay Soy free Tempeh)
- Coconut oil
- Organic Soy Sauce (or Tamari)
- 4 Rice Paper sheets
SOY SAUCE DRESSING:
- 1 Tbsp of Activated Tahini
- 3 Tbsp of Organic Soy Sauce (or Tamari)
- 2 Tbsp of Oil (coconut, grape seed, safflower)
- 1-2 cloves of garlic, depending on size and on how much you like garlic
Cook the tempeh in a fry pan with a bit of Coconut Oil.
Flip it until slightly godly on both sides. You can add some Organic Soy sauce (or Tamari) if you like.
Chop all the veggies in thin stripes, keep aside.
Make the sauce by combining all ingredients
In large bowl, pout some warm water and deep a sheet of rice paper. Place it wet on a plate and add the tempeh (cut in thin stripes too) and some veggies across the Rice paper sheet.
Add some sauce on top and roll the rice paper sheet around the veggies, it will stick to it self.
Repeat the process with the remaining sheets, veggies, tempeh and sauce.