If you are eating Acidic Foods such as:
- animal products (meat, fish, eggs)
- grains (flours, bread, pasta, etc)
- sugar (pastry, soft drinks, sweetener)
- and drinking alcohol
Make sure to balance your diet with Alkaline Foods:
- fruits (notably lemon and watermelon)
- vegetables (notably broccoli, avocado, cauliflower, etc)
- green leaves (lettuce, kale, spinach, etc)
- nuts and seeds...
For 2 people:
- 2 to 3 pieces of fruit (ripe banana, pear, kiwi, berries, etc.)
- 2 cups of green leaves pressed down (spinach, kale, dandelion, etc.)
- a piece of fresh ginger root (1/2 the size of your thumb)
- juice of 1/2 a lemon (or lime)
- 1 handful of pumpkin seeds (better if activated/soaked overnight)
- 2 tsp of green powder (spirulina, wheat grass, alfalfa and/or barley grass powder)
- coconut water (or filtered water) as needed (depending on how liquid you want your smoothie)
- coconut yogurt (1 or 2 tbsp, or as needed for a creamy smoothie)
- a generous sprinkle of cinnamon
We love to sprinkle some of our Activated Living Blend for a crunchy touch of proteins and antioxidants.
This green smoothie is ideal to start your day!
You'll feel satisfied and energised :-)