Healthy, easy and super-delicious!
Egg-free, sugar-free, guilt-free and ridiculously good for you...
- 2 ripe avocados
- 4 or 5 Medjool dates or 1/3 cup of small dates
- 2-3 tbsp Cacao powder
- 2 tbsp Extra Virgin Coconut oil
- 1/2 cup Coconut water (or whatever vegan milk you have), to desired consistency
- 1/2 tsp of Vanilla bean powder (optional but recommended)
- a generous sprinkle of cinnamon
Blend all ingredients, except the coconut water, in food processor or blender.
Add the coconut water (or vegan milk) little by little, as needed, to get to a creamy consistency.
Place in the fridge and enjoy with some blueberries and/or fresh mint!
This little treat is providing your body with excellent fats from the avocados and the coconut oil, with good antioxidants and magnesium from the cacao and does not contain any processed sugar!
If you make it for your kids, consider using Carob instead of Cacao, it's caffeine free! :-)