Our pistachios come from the USA and are shelled and activated, ready for eating. They are some of the finest that we have tasted and are a lovely addition to the ActivEarth family.
A 28 gram serving of pistachios, which is about 49 kernels, has about 159 calories and:
- Vitamin B6
Among the possible health benefits of pistachios:
- High levels of unsaturated fatty acids and potassium. Both have antioxidant and anti-inflammatory traits.
- They can lower your chances of cardiovascular disease.
- Pistachios are bursting with fibre, minerals, and unsaturated fat that can help keep your blood sugar, blood pressure, and cholesterol in check.
- Their fibre and protein can make you feel fuller for longer. This fibre can also have a positive effect on your gut by aiding "good" bacteria.
- They can help you manage your weight since they’re a nutritious and satisfying snack. This may help you eat less overall and lose weight. Buying pistachios in their shells slows down your eating.
- Some studies suggest that eating pistachios lowers the amount of fat and sugar (glycemic index) in your blood, as well as improves the flexibility and tone of your blood vessels.
More about Activated Pistachios
Pistachios are delicious nuts that have a hard covering shell on the outside and a mildly soft green coloured seed inside. This, when soaked in salted water for a few hours, becomes a healthier activated pistachio. ActivEarth Food is a reputed wholesale and retail supplier of high quality activated pistachios sourced from the best Californian farms. With years of experience in this industry and an outstanding reputation for premium quality, we ensure our activated pistachios are an ideal food snack option for you. You can also look for other healthy food options that we have like activated muesli, activated mixed nuts, activated spreads and many more.
Applications for Activated Pistachios?
Activated pistachios are a great addition to your diet, both for their nutritional value and the many ways in which they can be used. Here are some of the most popular applications for activated pistachios:
-In baking: Add them to muffins, cookies, or cake batters to add a bit of crunch and flavour.
-As a dip: Mix some crushed pistachios with cream cheese and some herbs and serve with crackers or celery sticks.
-As a salad topping: Add some chopped pistachios to your favourite salad for an added crunch and flavour.
-As a snack: Spread some pistachios on whole grain toast or put them in a bowl with sliced apples and yoghurt for a healthy snack. Eat an hour before bedtime to aid with a relaxing sleep.Call Us Now